How do you save a configured custom 3XS system so that you can view & edit it later?

Thread: How do you save a configured custom 3XS system so that you can view & edit it later?

Thanks

Angry How do you save a configured custom 3XS system so that you can view & edit it later?

How do you save a 3XS custom system that you have configured so that you can come back to it at a later date to view it ,edit it and then add it to the basket and pay for it?

Currently, I configure a 3XS custom system and create a basket. But, when I go to view this basket again in my saved baskets, this basket is always at a value of 0.00 and cannot be viewed or edited. Saving a basket works for individual components - you can create a basket with a hard drive and a monitor for example, save the basket, view the basket and see these two items in it and then edit the basket. But if I try to do that with a 3XS custom system that I have configured...well I can't! Surely being able to save a 3XS custom system configuration and then being able to go back to it, view it and edit it is something most Scan customers need? I am finding it very frustrating and almost unbelievable that I cannot do this. I must be doing something wrong!

Administrator / Sales Manager Chris P's Avatar
    Thanks
    hesnotthemessiah

There is a " Share " button that generates a new link, which you can use to save your config

Best Regards