What Games would you like at the next Scan Gaming Event? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Games would you like at the next Scan Gaming Event?

Thanks
    Well when looking for a game its important that its a game that is easy to pick up as a often a chunk of the attendees have a lack of experience with the games used.
    I believe for FPS you should be looking towards games such as Counter Strike : GO, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3 (however lack of admin commands and LAN mode could cause issues) and Team Fortress 2.

RTS is really left down to StarCraft 2 / HotS
    RACING is open to most games
    MOBA could work with DOTA2?

I do believe its time to take a break from Quake and UT3... As great as they are I believe that many of the people that come to the events are intimidated by them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelMonsta View Post

I do believe its time to take a break from Quake and UT3... As great as they are I believe that many of the people that come to the events are intimidated by them.
    I do agree, Quake and UT3 has well and truly run its course ... however we have a leased line going in downstairs so now are not limited (Finally) ..

Thanks
    could arrange something with Kyoto lounge maybe... With good internet downstairs could look at doing a SCAN vs Kyoto Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike or Black Ops 2.

Also have Tribes Ascend in the Free to Play Space and the MOBA games doing a 5v5... just quite hard to decide a winner in team games I suppose...
    Suppose in Dota/LoL you could get one of the Dignitas Pros so spectate it and maybe even commentate on it online... have it in the presentation bit with his commentary and have him select the Man of the Match kinda thing... that would be fun to watch I suppose.

Thanks
    Dirt 3, FIFA 13, Blacklight Retribution, Shootmania, Crysis 3, Max Payne 3 and maybe Starcraft 2 are all games I'd love to see. Max Payne 3 is absolutely underrated.

Thanks
    Dota 2 please. There is a League of Legends tournament, so why not a Dota 2? =)